Home Design Interior - Page 3
Page 3 of 72 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

Default Re: Home Design Interior

Hahaha miracle, i actually didn't think about the 'cleaning' hehe but thats also a good point.

Every architect, wherever it is, wants to imprint their own style in a construction, thats normal but sometimes they don't foresee the practical aspects hehe...

Personnally, I love the backyard ground floor design, lots of large windows so lot of 'light' inside but...though the high ceiling looks for sure gorgeous, well, unless you intend to use this wide space in a 'loft' style, it is going to be a lot of space wasted, thats also an important aspect...

Pls don't get headache hehe Hidden Content

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

iya mir@cle setuju sama belles.. kayanya terlalu banyak sudut nya gitu ya.. coba minta di kurangin aja & dibikin lbh simpler.. soal warna, coba di kombinasi off-white, gray, black or earth tone colors (coklat tua, coklat muda).. coba liat di catalog nya ICI aja.. jd ttp 1 tone, tp ga colourful Hidden Content very beautiful & modern house btw Hidden Content

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

update on the renovation:

2 minggu yg lalu (sblm CNY), gue & suami shopping buat lampu nya bareng designer nya.. Akhirnya kita mutusin teteup mau pake chandelier nya, tp instead of black.. we picked the white frosted chandelier, kyk gini tp a bit smaller version nya. Bakal dipasang di dining room Hidden Content

Hidden Content

For the master bedroom, suami insist mau pake starlight ceiling (using fiber optic principle) & kristal nya swarovski. Teknik ini kayanya di indo blm begitu populer ya. Gue sebenernya ga pgn starlight ceiling, gara2 harganya cukup costly (takes up almost half of our lamps total bill Hidden Content ). Tukang nya harus drill hole nya one by one buat taro lampu nya. Jadi nya kurang lebih gini:

Hidden Content

Ya udah mau gimana lagi.. suami tetep keukeuh mau pake & designernya jg bilang, it's a bit on the high side, tp worth the $$$.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

Wow, congrats Jelly on your chandelier! Cute too in white!
    Yuk, get ready for the PLN bill hehe...what about LED instead? I believe its more savvy ; )

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

belles for the starlight ceiling, watt nya very inexpensive.. the designer told us yg mahal installation nya & the crystals of course Hidden Content all it takes for the starlights to turn on, equal to only 1 lamp bulb.. very energy saving.. that's why he said, it's worth the $$$ in the long term Hidden Content

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, ok ! That sounds cool hehe... Pls let us see your 'sky' view when you are done hehe ; )

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

belle iya juga ya bel. kayaknya memang keong nya itu dari awal uda jadi pertentangan gue ama suami nih. hehehe. karena elo ngomong begini, gue ama suami tambah yakin kalo ada yang "kurang ok" ama keong nya itu. hahaha...thank you so much dear Hidden Content

nah, kalo soal backyard nya, memang gue yang minta model nya kurang lebih begitu. seperti di first posting gue di thread ini, gue tergila2 ama rumah yang terang. makanya kaca nya super banyak di rumah ini Hidden Content awalnya sih gue emang mau wide space, biar keliatan lega dan terang. cuma lagi mikir, maintenance nya bakal ruwet ya bel??
    saking gue pengen banget rumah terang, suami gue sampe uda order kaca special buat rumah ini Hidden Content

bel, rasanya pool nya kurang gede ya? hehehe...

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

jellyfish thank you jel Hidden Content setuju ama elo, banyak sudut nya. hehe...nti musti ngomong ama architect nya lagi nih. iya jel, gue juga sebenernya prefer white color atau soft tone colors..ga terlalu fans ama warna grey gini. kesannya dark dan mysterious. hahaha..

btw jel, kok chandelier nya dipaduin ama kaca grafir gitu jadi keren ya? Hidden Content gawat nih...hahaha..yang chandelier item malah gue ga gitu suka. soalnya kesannya gothic, yang ini kesannya lux Hidden Content
    wah, kamar dg ide pake starlight ceiling ini keren banget jel. temen gue waktu married, jalan masuk ke pelaminannya dipakein starlight gini...mantaappp!! ga apa2 jel, awalnya mahal...yang penting kan monthly cost nya. kalo lebih saving dan keren...there's no reason to say no Hidden Content

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

Hahaha Miracle, I am not architect hehe...My guess is that the person who designed this project is a man no? Looks like from the style...very creative, very innovative but not entirely functional.

Frankly i am just trying to think like you, be logic and imagine how the same house would look in 10 or 15 years, would the style get to be 'has been' or still trendy..Like in some of Jakarta's areas, you see houses from the 70's and 80's and they now look so.........yuk......terribly 'off topic' hahaha...

Also there are so many parameters to take into account, if you are a couple with no kids, a family with young kids or kids already teenagers, what if in 10 years you decide to change the look of the house without taking it down, would it be possible according to the master plan/holding structures of the house, if you decide to sell it will the style be a brake or a plus factor and so on...

For the pool it's hard to tell because on the sketches we have no idea of the scaling. If we knew the measurements of the house, distance of the pool from the house and size of the pool eventually we could help you. Maybe another 'hint', some of my pals in Paris have their pool on top of the roof; actually that also comes to J town bcoz one house near completion in my neighborhood has already the gazebo up on the roof so my guess is that they surely have their pool up there too...its not dumb bcoz they save on ground space ; ) ...

You know, maybe you should ask your architect to add some vegetals on the sketch also maybe it would give a more 'realistic' look to the overall style of the project.

You should have a poll in here hehe....or a 'kotak saran' hehe Hidden Content

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

belle gue tambah cinta ama elo Hidden Content hahaha...gile, elo jangan2 bisa baca pikiran gue nih. mertua gue kemaren baru bilang, "gimana kalo ditambahin pohon2 atau bunga2? jadi lebih keliatan beneran. kalo gersang gini, ngeliatnya ada yang kurang gitu". sekarang elo yang bilang tambahin vegetals...aHidden Content nian belle Hidden Content

dan...100% buat elo, architect nya cowo. hehehe. aduh...seneng banget deh dapet input dari elo. helpful bener. gue ama suami sih pas liat demen2, tapi bingung2 juga. cuma bingung apaaa nya gitu yang kurang sreg. hahaha..setelah input dari elo, gue bener2 dapet pencerahan deh Hidden Content

soal pool...sempet kepikir kalo bikin on the roof...roof nya garage sih tadinya. secara sebenernya rumah ini tinggi. naek beberapa meter dari jalanan (bisa dapet city view, dan sea view). cuma dipikir2 lagi, kalo ada kebocoran atau apa gitu...kuatir nya repot ngurusin nya belle. makanya tetap di backyard aja, secara memang backyard nya sisa memang cukup banyak. sekarang sih memang belom keluar ukuran pollnya, soalnya masih disesuaikan ama ukuran rumahnya Hidden Content

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

Hi Miracle, im not a mind reader (I wish though sometimes hehe). Yup, ask him to put some plants/trees on the sketches to get a better idea of the overall look.

Yes, unless you are sure of the contractor capabilities putting a pool on the roof could be risky hehe

Where do you plan to build this house - coz you said you have city/sea view?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

jellyfish..starlight ceilingnya keren! Temen gw...bujangan (apa coba hub.nya?)..juga bikin kaya' gitu di rumahnya...
    Emang para lelaki suka adding surprising detail gitu ya..Hidden Content

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

jel frosted chandeliernya kerenn....Hidden Content
    ARCHITECT | Twitter @uberfunk | IG @uberfunk
    http://beberesrumah.blogspot.com

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

bebe d'amour iya tuhh, suami gue yg seneng bgt.. kl gue terserah, pake bole, kagak jg gpp siihhh Hidden Content

retrojunkies iya, dining room gue warna nya cerah.. kalo black chandelier, designernya bilang terlalu nyolok sama dining room nya, ga masuk.. moga2 jadinya bagusss final nya Hidden Content

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

No updates or pics gals????

On my side, I am progressing slowly with the decorating...though it should be simple as I opted for basic black and white

Just newly hung the frames I made...influenced by stuff or places I luv....like Paris, London, fun Sin City, hmmmmmm In&Out Burgers and of course Chanel... And when I will be tired of these (not so much for masterpieces hehe) I'll just paint over it and make something new!

Hidden Content

Hidden Content Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Last edited by bellesdejour; Mar 2, 2008 at 12:18 PM.

Page 3 of 72 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast