Brand Hermes Bags - Page 4

Thread: Hermes Bags

Page 4 of 192 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default RE: Hermes Bags This Way

Ck ... ck ... ck hanya bisa naksir aja terutama yang warna hijau punyanya VB.

Ms. Kelly Bag salute....[hr]Tambahan suka juga sama yang warna cream .... wah bisa mimpi 2x deh but very love this topic thank you Ester buat threadnya...

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

Hidden Content Originally Posted by dunia_dandan
    Buset dah tuh orang! Ckckck... Gue kok cuma punya SAMPO BIRKIN ya? Hidden Content
    huahahaha, gue baru baca ini, abis tadinya liat judulnya aja gue males ngintip2.. berhubung masih jauh lah ya.. :P
    dundan.. dasar gila... nah gue sampo birkin pun tak punya.. gimana donk...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

miss_chinoscuro & classic thanks yahh Hidden Content
    aduhh sebenernya koleksi hermes bag gw cuma one and only kelly bag. u guys should see koleksinya jellyfish (ayo donk jenk di pajang disini koleksimu yg bikin ngiler ituh Hidden Content )...gw mah ga ada apa2 dahhh Hidden Content

gw stujuh ama yg dibilang uberboston & jellyfish...btw jenk uberboston u are so rite...gilak tuh mahina ga kira2 harganya.

c4t3rp13, gw juga ga ujug2 lulus kuliah trus beli tas hermes kelly ini Hidden Content (i wished though back at that time). it's like ages deh pokoknya baru bisa beli...itu juga mikir2nya luama Hidden Content ehh pas ada barang ada duit...yah bungkus deh Hidden Content Hidden Content

emang masih ada yah sampo birkin itu Hidden Content udah lama jg gw ga liat Hidden Content

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

gw mau ikutan uber boston ah...menabung beli hermes...tapi sebelumnya gw beli chanel aja dulu apah uber..biar sama seperti dirimu?[/b]

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

Hidden Content Originally Posted by uberboston
    maybe yg udah punya a collection of Hermes (nyariin jellyfish, mskellybag & msLindy) could give a better explanation, but these are my take:

1. They use the best leather. Most of them last a lifetime.
    Very good info and advice!
    I cannot believe 2 of your Vuitton cracked?!?! Really? Could you get them repaired (I hope for free) by Vuitton?

CEO Female Daily Network Elite Citizen Hanzky's Avatar
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bellesdejour sorry postingan lo gue edit yah quote nya, kalo nge quote jangan panjang panjang ya sayy, kalo bisa postingan kita lebih panjang daripada quote nya..Hidden Content

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

no problem ; )

Editor - Fashionese Daily Elite Citizen wulan's Avatar
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bellesdejour, gue juga heran... mungkin krn udah lama, dan dulu sering gue sering pake dengan cara barbar sih.. Tapi setelah gue research2 di forum sebelah, it's bound to happen with Monogram... Krn itu kan bukan kulit, tapi hanya canvas yg dilaminate, jadi mungkin ga as stretchy as kulit... Terus kalo disimpennya ga bener, ya bisa jadi gitu. Gue juga ga telaten sih sama tas :P Gue udah terlalu males bawa2 ke LV, sudah terima nasib saja, hehehe.. Belom seberapa mengganggu kok.

Maap ya, kok gue jadi OT, padahal kan ini thread nya Hermes

Tapi, setau gue, tas mahal juga ga immune sama kerusakan dini kok, including Hermes...

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

Yeah, I know it's canvas and you are right to remind this point coz lot of people (even in France) believe it's all leather... I like LVs but not such a big fan considering that point vs the price (sorry in advance to the LV fanatics ; ) and sorry to bug in the Hermes thread. You are right, no handbag, regardless the brand is immune like you say (funny expression) and each model or brand has its own weakness. I got a big problem with a Chanel once, went to Chanel rue Cambon and they didn't basa basi (is that correct expression?) they gave me a brand new one on the spot.. That's the kind of customer care you would expect from labels like this! Sorry again to the Hermes girls ; )

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

Uberboston, Am so AGREE with all of your opinion about Hermes product.

And this time, let me share my opinion about Why I go to Hermes.
    I used to luv LV & others designers brand too, beside that I curious about Hermes products why make them so costly.
    Since I have my 1st Hermes leather of piece wallet dogon, I have decided want to collect Hermes bag & their other stuff, and try to safe money to get Hermes product ( not only the birkin ) and slow down to purchased many of other designers bag rather than I have them all. Am totally not regret. Because of the quality of their craftmanship that I can feel it so different. And one thing I luv Hermes not because only just the name/ the most expensive branded. But " kind symbol of arts " Hermes are about arts, history, timeless & classy in their every single of their product such as scrafs, the leather & accesories, clothing, house hold stuff and fragrances.
    Therefore I fallen in luv, btw Hermes provided many wonderfull color and the nice textures of leathers and the fragrance of the leather. And they are Timeless.

I dont even have a lots of moneys to get their product every months. But I would like to work hard and save my money to get their products. But If I have chance why not too ? This is life and we are deserved to enjoy it and go to what you like.
    I dont try to inspired you have to grab Hermes products. Its just my own personal though.

Talking about damage caused of the leather in future. The bag is The THINGS. THINGS are not perfect and no eternal. Even humans life is not 100% perfect and THINGS is made by human.
    The authentic bags can be keep longer is depend how do you take care and used them. Even you keep them like a babies, doesn't guarantee the leather and glues stich on as like 1st time condition as u bought it.

All bags are need circulation air, keep clean from the dust and keep on places promptly and insert the pillow ballon or soft paper on them then she can goes for more longer life.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

uberboston, kalau LV monogram crack, bisa di complain ke LV lho. punya gw, tali jahitan nya copot, diperbaiki, terus ternyata hilang di pengiriman, akhirnya diganti baruuuuuuuu
    hidup LV[hr]temens ,hermes birkin di US lebih murah atau di Paris ya? denger2 ada yg bilang US lho, is it true?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hidden Content Originally Posted by mskellybag
    miss_chinoscuro & classic thanks yahh Hidden Content
    aduhh sebenernya koleksi hermes bag gw cuma one and only kelly bag.
    mbak rani.. tapi masih hebat lohh punya satu.. yg penting mah punya! huehuehue :P

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

still waiting for the day i'll get to carry the birkin beauty. yang nyebelin sekarang socialite/seleb indonesia masih muda muda udah pada nenteng birkin warna warni..dian sastro is one of them, tapi gue baru liat 2 warna sih, si adinda bakrie juga yang item sama coklat/cognac cognac gitu...trus siapa lagi ya..

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

ralat dikit ya, adinda pny bkn warna cognac.. it's GOLD colour... trs bkn birkin, but HAC (Haut A Courroie) :P

CEO Female Daily Network Elite Citizen Hanzky's Avatar
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

jel, bedanya birkin sama HAC tuh apa sih?..HAC lebih besar yah karena itu original size nya??...ada foto nya nggak yang memperlihatkan perbedaannya?..Hidden Content

Page 4 of 192 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast