Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

Default Re: One Piece Hair Studio Makeover Contest, 17 -21 January 2011

Ini aku sekarang..

Hidden Content

What describes my hair : tebel, lebat, hitam (warna rambut asli), mengembang dan agak seperti ijuk.

Bener-bener bosen sama rambut yang sekarang.. Matigaya & sama sekali gak edgy & trendy. Kadang saking bosennya, kalau mau pergi, aku cuma tarik semua rambut kebelakang & kuncir! Serba salah, dibiarin tergerai juga ga enak diliat, karena rambutku sama sekali gak lemes macam gadis sunsilk gituh.

Now I'm like in between sesuatu yang gak pasti. Pendek engga, panjang engga. "NANGGUNG" to be exact! Jadinya bingung. Dipotong males, ngga distyle ya keliatannya boring banged.

Hidden Content

I don't know who's the model but I can see myself in these kind of hairstyle. A brownish medium lenght layered hair with a touch of light japanese perm!

Having a hair like that would definitely makes me more fresh and chic! Hidden Content

Email address : Hidden Content
    Twitter : @cichaz
    Blog : Hidden Content
    Last edited by cichaz; Jan 19, 2011 at 06:38 PM.

Newcomer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

helloooo..
    this is my current hairstyle Hidden Content

Hidden Content

and this is what i wish my hair would look like Hidden Content

Hidden Content

pada dasarnya rambut saya lebat sekali dan mengembang,makanya walaupun sudah disisir rapih,tidak lama lansung berantakan lagi *seperti pada foto huhuhu* Hidden Content saya ingin sekali punya rambut yang selalu terlihat oke,praktis,juga membuat rambutku ga terlihat mengembang tapi tetap gayanya young n trendy *sperti foto pilihan diatas Hidden Content **maaf ya banyak maunya hehehe*pengen banget potongan rambut diatas supaya selalu terlihat cantik dan gaya di berbagai kesempatan kalau beneran tercapai ga ada lagi deh komen2 soal rambut berantakan hihihi makasi FD :*

Nama : Asti
    Email address: Hidden Content
    Twitter: astoism
    Last edited by ogrenji; Jan 19, 2011 at 09:33 PM.

Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear Fashionese Daily and One Piece Hair Studio,

'Blah' is exactly the word I often use to describe my current hair. Simply because it is way too boring. It's flat and lifeless, uneven and unstructured. I've been like this for quite some time and I know I just have to do something about it... Something daring.

I love Gemma Arterton, because she is a real darling, and most importantly, she has a fabulous sense of hairstyle trends! She could easily pull off a beautiful retro 50's hairstyles or a cute bob with full bangs or a glamorous, long deep-red locks. She rocks!
    That's why I want to be as adventurous as Gemma when it comes to hairstyles. So, I choose her particular hairstyle because it gives the idea of being 'effortlessly beautiful'. It's messy in a cute way, like you just get out of the bed but still look adorable. Hidden Content The added volume will make my hair feel bouncy and bring back its life. The full bangs and the coffee brown color will also take the 'blah' out of me because it screams 'fresh' and 'young'.

So, please FD and One Piece, please, pretty please give me a hair makeover! My current hair makes me feel incomplete and Gemma's hairdo will complete me into 'One Piece'....... Hidden Content )

e-mail: Hidden Content
    twitter: @lalalalucki
    Last edited by lalalalucki; Jan 19, 2011 at 11:55 PM. Reason: add e-mail and twitter

Newcomer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rambutku ikal warna cokelat dan pastinya berantakan,susah diatur.faktor berantakan ini yg ingin drubah.tapi susahnya,badanku kurus tinggi dan muka ku oval,jd susah buat nentuin model rambut apa yg cocok sama aku.aku inginnya punya rambut yg cocok buat kondisi fisik aku yg kurus tinggi dan berambut oval ini,selain itu mau punya rambut yg tidak berantakan dan mudah diatur.

Udah lama ga keluar dari zona nyaman ku dalam hal potongan rambut.jadi mau ya di make over,kayak foto ini. ingin keliatan beda dan fresh* (byk mau.maaf ya. ƗƗɐƗƗɐƗƗɐ) Hidden Content

e-mailku : Hidden Content
    twitterku : @ndyindycindy
    Last edited by ndyindycindy; Jan 20, 2011 at 11:31 AM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear FD and One Piece hair Studio Crew..

This is me now..
    Hidden Content

I'm a 22 years old girl with round face and tiny body. My hair was very-very straight and smooth. I almost never change my hair style for 3 years. Everytime i came to the hairstylist and asking them "what is the best hair cut style for me?", they always cut it with same style (i expected they will cut it with different style and i get my new and different look)..

Last time, about a week ago, i went to the haircut salon and i got a very terrible haircut, i was so sad coz she cut it sooo bad and i don't even know what this hair cut name! I always bundle my hair if i go the campus coz i feel that my hair look so odd..

when i see this contest, i'm very excited!
    It's been a loong time for me to imagine if my hair will look like this..

Hidden Content

Nicole richie also have round face and tiny body just like me Hidden Content
    Her wavy hair look sooo cool and she's also one of my favourite hollywood artis coz her taste of fashion.,

This hair style will make me look different (coz i never curl my hair before), more fashionable and make me more confidence,,

I do really hope that FD and One Piece Hair Studio crew will pick me to get this hair make over..i believe i won't regret it coz my hair will be handled to the expert one Hidden Content

Thank you so muuuchh Hidden Content

Nama: Mita
    Email: Hidden Content
    Last edited by michil; Jan 20, 2011 at 01:54 PM.
    IG:kamita_label for Mukena Katun Jepang & Hairbanded. I'm tje first hand supplier

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

Dear FD admins,

Let me introduce you to my colleague, Raina. She is one strong and wonderful young woman who just passed a breast tumor removal last week. Being one of the satisfied customers, I wish she could have a hair makeover at One Piece Hair Studio too for helping her feel fabulous and motivated to continue her life. Hidden Content

Her current hair is short-styled with classic cut model. I wish she could get a new modern & fresh hairstyle like the one modeled by Jessica Alba below. However, since this contest entries submitted without her knowing, I think it's best to consult with the experienced hairstylist of One Piece Hair Studio if she win this contest.

her email: Hidden Content
    her twitter: @rainayanti

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear FD Crew and One Piece Studio,

Attached is my current hair style.... well as you can see, there no style at all Hidden Content My natural curly hair is starting to grow back, and the reason why i haven't ran to the nearest hair salon for a smoothing session is because am bored. After smoothing, i have no idea what to do with it.

And my dream hair style would be, this particular one from Ms. Nicole Richie! This is exactly the kind of hair cut i want my hair to get. It's clean-cut, looks stylist but cute at the same time. I would also love to have the color changed from natural black to maybe dark brown, with highlight added lightly Hidden Content

Let's see if the expert over at One Piece Studio can make my hair looks just like that Hidden Content

NewcomerPermanent Resident
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Saya seorang Ibu dengan 2 anak perempuan usia 5 tahun , 2 tahun dan wanita karier, So kalo pagi hari ribet banget dengan urusan menyiapkan anak ke sekolah dan urusan rumah tangga lainnya, jadi ga punya banyak waktu buat urus rambut saya yang cenderung tipis, gampang rontok dan ngebebek. Saya suka gaya rambut Victoria Beckham karena keliatannya easy maintenance but so cool
    Hidden Content
    sayangnya saya selama ini ga pernah berani motong rambut pendek seperti dia karena takut hasilnya tidak sesuai dengan yg saya harapkan, Semoga saya bisa menang contest ini dan mendapatkan hadiah potongan rambut yang Ok dari Stylist Profesional one Piece sebagai hadiah ulang tahun saya yang ke 31 di bulan Januari ini.

Nama : Joyce
    Email : Hidden Content

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear Female Daily Judges,

Hidden Content

With this I announce you that my hair is already FABULOUS!
    You won't see any Cleopatra or Helmet or Like one of Changcuterz groupie hair look alike in this era other than mine!! Yeay!!

Thanks for some super weird bangs which D-I-Y cut and super dark hair also D-I-Y coloring that turn me like one of the winner StarTrek cosplay from Luluba Planet.. Let's take a look at the bright side: I don't need to wear any helmet when I'm on my motorcycle or some super weird wig for the next haloween party.

Hail my great D-I-Y talent...

Okay I was kidding...

Please I won't ask much.
    I just want this kind of hairstyle.

Hidden Content

Bouncing and with properly cut bangs... don't you think I will more look like a princess other than the "Walking Hair Wig"? I always wanted to have this perm kind of hair that will give volume to my super sleek helmet and of course...I'm pretty sure with more volume, new color and great bangs, this changes of hair probably will give me a new life that I can't imagine Hidden Content New Hair, New Life...I'm really sure that phrase exist Hidden Content

PS: Because surely Cleopatra's Hair Style is not "very in" in 2011. I almost like more than a millenium late to use this style and already pretty hopeless with my UNRULE-ABLE hair. So please kindly help me out from this style Hidden Content

My email: Hidden Content
    My twitter: rachalda
    My Facebook: Rachel Esmeralda

Thank you.
    Last edited by Vlaire; Jan 20, 2011 at 06:33 PM. Reason: too big pictures

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hidden Content Hidden Content this is my pic n my current hair now. almost 5 year like that.. Hidden Content (left)
    i have thin hair with oily scalp, so I have to wash it every day for clean that oil.

sometimes problems came in my bangs, because my face is oily type, so with side bangs cut like this makes the oil in my face move to my bangs and make it so oily. this is one of my big problems.. *sigh (for my oily face n scalp)

I want my hair more volume and more stylish because I've never made my hair some innovation earlier. I want to look "different" than before.

I have visited many salons but all the same. hopefully ONE PIECE HAIR STUDIO can help me. this event is very closed with Chinesse New Year celebrations and I would like to visit my parents in my hometown. Hope they were amazed when see my new look. Hidden Content

I chose the Japanesse look because my hair is thin and easily fall. and look at some models Japanesse style, I think it is the right style for me. and i wish i could win this make over contest. Hidden Content

thanks before Hidden Content
    name : ratna
    twitter : @na2_
    email : Hidden Content

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

Hai FD dan One Piece Hair Studio,

ini gw:
    Hidden Content

I love my hair. Saking cintanya, gw tidak pernah mengganti gayanya, selalu panjang dan lurus! Dari jaman SD kelas 3 hingga sekarang, mahasiswi semester 7, rambut gw panjaaaang terus!!
    Tapi sekarang, gw sudah membulatkan tekad. Gw ga mau lagi tiap kali dari salon potong rambut, temen gw bilang, "Ah... ga ada beda sama sebelumnya.."!

Dan gw memilih model short hair kayak di bawah ini supaya terlihat lebih simple, dinamis, dan fresh! Gw pun ga perlu repot ngurusin rambut panjang lagi (hemat ongkos shampoo, haha..).
    Apalagi moment-nya lagi tepat banget, mau Imlek (potong rambut = buang sial), mau wisudaan (Amiin..), dan mau masuk dunia baru, dunia kerja.
    Gw juga penasaran, gimana ya reaksi keluarga gw yang dari dulu selalu ngelihat gw dengan rambut panjang. Ditambah lagi, cowok gw demen sama cewek yg rambutnya manis kayak gini, uuuhhh...

Hidden Content

Kalau sama One Piece Hair Studio, gw berani deh bereksperimen dan keluar dari zona aman... Hidden Content

Email: Hidden Content
    Twitter: @IamRyuna

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is my latest picture with my medium length hair

and this is the hair makeover that i want.

Hidden Content
    picture taken from : Hidden Content

I fell in love with this style when I first read the article. I've always do my hair as it was now, due to safety reasons. It's been ages since the last time I colored my hair in black.. Yes, I never colored my hair other than black or blue black (mostly black). And now, I am craving to give my hair a fresh new look, which is other than black.

I never had bangs like it before, but I'm anxious to have one just like it. I also like the layering of this hair style because my hair is thick and needs good layering. As a mother of a toddler, I need a simple hair style that is easy to maintain but still look fresh and stylish.

Hidden Content
    Last edited by rachanlie; Jan 25, 2011 at 01:56 PM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hidden Content

Trust me, these are NOT hair extensions.

The last time I had my hair cut was in July 2007. It was a Rihanna-esque reverse mullet bob (yeah, the one in Umbrella video), the longest part of my hair hit just right at my jaw line. Ever since that day my hair hasn’t grazes the touch of cold metal scissor again.

My hair is exceedingly long; it reaches past my butt as if trying to beat Rapunzel’s. Sadly, my hair condition is nowhere near Rapunzel’s gorgeous locks. It has no shape, took forever to dry, impossible to style, deflated, heavy, coarse, dull, damaged, and very unruly. It lacks personality and weighing me down. I’m also suffering from tremendous hair loss due to its weight. Last year the right part of my hairline was balding like an old man! Even now, there’s a newly formed tiny gap on my hairline. That’s going to be a bald spot soon. And the saddest part is I used to have a beautiful thick, shiny, and healthy mane, a far cry from my current hair condition. Now my hair looked like it belonged to Kuntilanak. Hidden Content

‘If it was such a hassle, why keeping it?’ you might ask.

A few months after my last haircut, some things happened and my world was turned upside down. Misfortunes upon misfortunes came right after another. I was such a mess for a long time. Strangely enough, I was using my hair as some sort of a protective shield, trying to keep a part of my happier days with me on that miserable looking split ends.

2010 was a pretty good year for me. My life is on the right track and I never felt as happy as I am now for the past 3 years. I change the way I think, the way I eat, and learn to be more grateful. As a result, I managed to lose 7 kilos of my weight and planning on losing another 5. And I realized to complete my inside-out transformation I still need something. The hair curtain had to go. I don’t need them to protect me anymore.

Hidden Content

I want to chop it all off, bring some personality to my hair, adding some zest and edge. I want my hair to feel as light and breezy as my heart. That’s why I chose these hairstyles to represent my transformation, to be a symbol, to show the world that now I am free.

The catch? Of course finding the right hairstylist to do the deed! I believe you guys in FD and One Piece Hair Studio were more than capable to give me the much needed amazing makeover. This would be a dramatically giant leap from Kuntilanak-worthy to Supermodels-approved hair, no? Hidden Content

Kisses,

Damsel with Mane Trouble

e-mail : Hidden Content
    twitter : @aralefallacy
    blog : Hidden Content

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

Dear FD and One Piece Hair Studio..

Pertama tau ada kontes ini sebenernya karna dikasih tau temen kantor juga, kebetulan dya ga ikut karena pake jilbab, tapi dya merekomendasikan aku untuk ikut karena memang saat ini aku lg kepengen ganti model rambut dan masih bingung mau seperti apa..Hidden Content

Tapi setelah cari2, ternyata aku jatuh cinta sekali sama model rambut dari Miley cyrus ini... Hidden Content memang dari dulu sampai sekarang aku ga pernah sama sekali ganti warna rambut... sepertinya sekarang saatnya,hehe apalagi dengan model rambut seperti ituuuu.... mudah2an FD dan One Piece Hair Studio bersedia membantuku merubah penampilanku ini... Hidden Content

Email : Hidden Content
    twitter : @Fidyaaa
    Last edited by Fidyairyne; Jan 21, 2011 at 12:17 PM.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

I'd like to get my hair done like what Masuwaka Tsubasa has. she's a popular model in Japan in Gyaru(GAL) Community. Simply because I love to be different by blonde and perm! I'm sure it would freshen my style since my hair is always boring long straight hair. I'd like to keep the length of my hair, and it'd be great if the team could lengthen it more Hidden Content

And for the color that Tsubasa has, its a gorgeous blonde that every gals in Japan have. I used to dye my hair a lot with blonde and light brown, back then. But I stop doing it because they just cant give me the great color result like every Japanese girls have. and it always damage my hair so bad T__T i heard one piece hair studio provides a great coloring without damaging the hair, so of course its my dream to have blonde silk hair
    I hope One Piece Hair Studio can give me the best color or a blonde shade which suits my skin well also ^____^

I wish I can win because I really want to achieve the hair style so bad and I do believe that One Piece Hair Studio could make me a Gyaru since their stylist is from Japanese ^_^ I do trust Japanese stylist since Ive seen so many beautiful hairs from japanese magazines! yet its about chinese new year, so if i win, i'll surprise my big family with my new appearance Hidden Content

this is my contact ID =
    mail = Hidden Content
    twitter = Hidden Content
    blog = Hidden Content
    Last edited by kei_seira; Jan 22, 2011 at 12:19 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast