Liz Claiborne

Thread: Liz Claiborne

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

Default Liz Claiborne

Hari ini Liz Claiborne, akhirnya meninggal di usia 78 tahun. Buat yang nggak familiar, designer yg satu ini merupakan salah satu designer perempuan pertama yang membuat koleksi buat working woman. One of the most emminent pioneer dan revolutioner.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

June 27, 2007. Liz Claiborne, the founder of the American sportswear company, passed away this morning at 78. She was a major designer throughout the seventies and eighties until her retirement in 1989. Her death was caused by complications of a rare form of abdominal lining cancer, which she was first diagnosed with in 1997. May she rest in peace! (fabsugar.com)

PS: Julia Banana, ini masuk The Insider yah..

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

Huehuehu iya gw pas da post br nyadar, tp dgn dudulnya nggak tau gimana mindahin thread-nya. Thanks a bunch!

CEO Female Daily Network Elite Citizen Hanzky's Avatar
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RIP Liz Claiborne. She contributed so much to the fashion world.

Company nya juga lagi agak struggling yaa akhir akhir ini. They have some good stuff, although not for me, I only own a pair of LC wedges..but my mom has quite a few stuff from there. Anyway, brand brand lain yang masuk di LC ini antara lain C&C California, Kenzie, Ellen Tracy, Sigrid Olsen, Lucky Brand sama Juicy Couture.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RIP liz clairbone Hidden Content
    soalnya dompet yang sekarang lagi gue pake merknya liz clairbone Hidden Content