Brand ADDICTION by Ayako - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: ADDICTION by Ayako

Saralovefashion, ahhh ini Suspicious cakep banget like a winter flush gimanaa gituu Hidden Content Di foto ini kamu apply berapa layer?Ah ok, klo Argan Tree gampang di blend aku pengen coba deh. Dan jadi tertantang juga pakai brown lippie Hidden Content

pavlovlita, haha you know.. I did it purely for satisfying my curiosity. Tapi beberapa jam habis itu aku hapus sih, cos my eyes started to get uncomfortable. I'm very sure that was the Red Lantern's doing.

Ah I don't have that Red Palette, I thought about it several times and decided to give it a pass. The rest of the neutral shades look remarkably similar to my Sugar Rusk palette so it'll be redundant.
    Hence, the red eyeliner experiment Hidden Content

twinkle, thank you Hidden Content dirimu udah nentuin mau ambil apa aja?

angelajess, haha I have bags and shadow under my eyes, I don't know if I can pull off this look. Mungkin harus pinter2 milih warna juga, to counter the darkness and bring light to my eyes.
    Actually, Red Lantern is quite long wearing, perhaps cos it's matte, plus I set it with loose powder. Let's see, I wore it for about max 6 hours and it stayed put. But by then, my eyes were already itching. So yeah, I don't think I'm gonna do this again, until I find the proper liner for it. Tokyo Story perhaps? Hidden Content

Perhaps you'd like to take a look at this: Hidden Content
    Those blushes and liquid eyeliners. Tokyo Story and Forbidden Colors are making my heart thump thump Hidden Content
    Gosh, this woman is so lucky to be living in Japan.
    The Good & The Forbidden at THE FRUIT COMPOTE || INSTAGRAM: @kaepratiwi
    Beauty Sale at the BLOG (UPDATED)
    I am not your "mak", "sis", "say" and the likes.

Mentioned
    935 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I missed this.
    pablohoney
    Itu Addiction liquid eye liners bener2 deh. dunno whether this is gluttony or greed or envy or lust. pokoknya pas gw kesana. i want all. ya ok.. partially krn kl lg travel shopping modenya turned on and always on standby mode.

yang merah yang ungu yang abu2 yang biru. warnanya tu sophisticated semua ga murahan. aku agak takut "finish"nya though. i prefer eyeliners colours' to kinda sink in, bukan type eyeliner yang sits on top of skin.

ah anyway.. on your funky sexy experiment with red lantern.. iya that's what i thought too on wearing lip product on the eye/other parts of face. karena lip products are mostly designed to be waxy and oily to balance the drier/thinner texture of our lips.
    ima check your link now and repeat the same feelings leading to the sins.
    ---
    a closer look on my eye makeup using my custom Addiction palette FW 2014. cuman 2 eyeshadow but oh well. white yellow spring snow equinox flower. hey!
    equinox flower dipadu sama brown eyeliner bagus Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    IG: @sidekickjess- BEAUTY, FOOD and TRAVEL

Permanent Resident fourstarmary's Avatar
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thread ini sepi banget Hidden Content

Eniwei, gue baru coba Cheek Stick yang Tea Rose. Warnanya so soft, very subtle, cucok buat sehari2. Gue suka teksturnya juga. Cuman ga terlalu tahan lama yah. Buat pipi sih masih mendingan, buat bibir itu yang cepet banget lenyapnya. Gue cenderung ga akan re-purchase.

Selain Cheek Stick, gue juga beli Retractable Lip Brush. Yang ini gue cukup satisfied. Ujungnya runcing en brushnya kaku, enak dipakenya. Terus karena dia retractable, jadi convenient dibawa traveling. Recommended.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8