MarketPlaza Certified Seller Citizen Baby k's Avatar
    Mentioned
    565 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default zelens

nyoba cari zelens thread belum ada, izin buka ya mods
    lagi penasaran sama zelens oil ini
    initnya gw tahun lalu pernah galau ( ala ala alay Hidden Content ), mau beli artemis di barneys, trus karena sales person sunday riley entah dimana, ditawarinlah zelens oil ini, daaaan hasilnya lightwight, cepat nyerep dibanding juno atau artmeis
    pas ditanya harganya, tet toott, mahal bangeet 195 usd 1 botol isi 30 ml Hidden Content ya wajar sih katanya zelens ini terdiri dari 22 macam oil
    tp krn harganya over priced ya sudahlaah gak jadi, malah beli artemis ajah
    and suddenly karena traveling ke uk, artmeis ku tumpah, terpaksalah mencari lagi oil or moisturizer yang okee, dan cari2 di qvc.co.uk gw dapet di 56.95 gbp , gaak sabar menunggu, karena gw beneran suka banget sama teksturnya yang cepet banget nyerap ke kulit
    dan baru2 ini liat di ig, ternyata zelens ini dinobatin the best oil 2015 mnrt cosmopolitan uk
    tambah tempting
    naah kalau ada yang sudah pakai zelens face oil atau produk lainnya, yuuk marri dishare

o ya ini diambil reviewnya dari google yaa, Hidden Content

dikutip dari beautywanderer.com
    "
    I want to be totally honest with you here and say, I received the Zelens Z-22 Absolute Face Oil in a giveaway from Hidden Content (a must read blog), and in no way would I be able to purchase this myself in my current financial situation. In saying that though I am so grateful that I was given an opportunity to give this a go.

The Z-22 Absolute Face Oil contains (you guessed it) 22 precious oils that all work to provide instant hydration, skin plumping, elasticity, and a more youthful complexion in both tone and texture. Unlike a lot of products out there on the market Zelens have completely disclosed the precious oils that make up the 22 used they include - Perilla (shiso) oil, Rice bran oil, Camellia Oil rich, Squalane, Rosehip Oil, Grape seed oil, Bergamot orange oil, Lemon oil, Petitgrain Oil, Litsea cebeba oil, Orange oil, Lemon grass oil, Cardamom oil, Rosemary oil, Lavender oil, Maritime pine oil, Geranium oil, Rose oil, Green tea oil, Jasmine oil, Labdunum oil and Basil oil.
    In other words a bunch of antiseptic, antibacterial, Omega rich, vitamin enriched, moisturising, hydrating, antioxidant full, UV fighting, refreshing, and invigorating oils that make a blemish prone, dry skin girl's skin care dream come true.

I have noticed fewer blemishes, soft plumped hydrated skin, and most impressively a lot less dryness. The oil is lightweight easily absorbed and doesn't interfere with my makeup, it isn't greasy in the slightest. I apply the oil after cleansing and before my moisturiser both morning and night, it easily my favourite part of my current skin care routine. Also the pump bottle is incredible, I don't like fussing with eyedropper dispensed oils and serums, totally recycling this one. "

visit our website www.crownboxstore.com for your lifestyle experieces
    Beauty US : klik di sini,Fashion US : klik di sini, wholesale price,PO UK
    add my ig @vita_journey

Mentioned
    565 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: zelens

yeaay finally zelens oil ku datang, will updated about this oil soon
    di sini ( uk ) sedang panas , gak windy as usual, 29 derajatlah mirip2 jakarta, oil yang dipake gak berasa greasy and as i said, its lightweight, cepat nyerap dan wanginya lebih enak daripada sunday riley artemis

nnaah dikutip dari blog ini perbandingan Hidden Content Hidden Content . It's a great oil, it's the second heaviest of the bunch I have pictured. It's a glass bottle with a pump which I like for ease of use. I bought it off cultbeauty's website. It's odd, Zelens recently repriced everything and this oil went from $105 to $195 which is quite a hike in price. On the UK websites the price is still the same, it comes out slightly below $105. I would suggest getting it that way currently. The oil itself is nice and it's my favorite. It's just enough, not too light, not too much. It has a not fully pleasant smell, meaning it's not flowers and perfume, but it's not a bad smell. It's almost a musty smell, it must be one of the oils. The Sunday Riley is worse as far as this musty smell.

I have two oils from Tata Harper. I started with the Replenishing Nutrient Complex. This comes in a glass bottle with a rollerball for application. A rollerball is not my favorite way to apply something like this. The possibility that skin cells from rolling it on my face will get in my rollerball, which may lead to contamination of the product, is why it's not my favorite. Plus, I prefer to be able to drop it so I can add it to stuff. It seems Tata Harper has just repackaged this into a larger 30 mL bottle with a dropper vs the 10 mL rollerball bottle. This is a huge improvement for me in design. The small bottle is only $45 where the larger bottle is now $120. Tata Harper considers this a facial oil serum that you can check out Hidden Content . It has rose hip seed oil, jojoba oil, olive oil, apricot kernel oil. It also has borago, alfalfa, elderberry, calendula, arnica, linden and carrot root extract. There is some added essential oil aroma blend as well. I'll talk about the other Tata Harper oil then compare them.

The other Tata Harper oil I have is their new Beautifying Face Oil which comes only in a 30 mL glass bottle with a dropper. It retails for $48 and you can check it out Hidden Content . Tata's site has this listed as a lightweight facial oil. The main ingredients are: squalane, jojoba, olive oil, argan oil, sacha inchi, camellia oil, elderberry extract. It also has alfalfa, arnica, calendula, borage, comfrey, meadowsweet extracts. This also has brown algae extract towards the bottom of the ingredient list in addition to the same essential oil aroma blend. This is a fairly light oil, it absorbs fast. This oil smells a touch stronger like essential oils than the Tata Harper Replenishing Nutrient Complex. The Beautifying Face Oil is a touch lighter than the Nutrient Complex but not by much. Both are nice choices for a face oil. The Beautifying Face Oil is half the price of the Nutrient Complex so that's a bonus, and it has similar ingredients.

I started with Sunday Riley Artemis Hydroactive Cellular Face Oil when I got a 5mL sample. This is the thickest oil of the bunch, and the most moisturizing. It also has the strongest musty smell, the scent is a bit off in a way that I don't like. I definitely prefer the Zelens over this one. It's not bad, I just prefer the ingredients in the Zelens and Tata Harper better. But it did at least get me into face oils. Check it out Hidden Content to see the ingredients. The ingredients aren't enough for me for it to be worth $125 for 30 mL.

I have a small sample of the Sisley Black Rose Face Oil. This is a thin oil, it absorbs fast and has a pleasant smell. It has plum and camelina oil, phytosqualane, natural tocopherols, avocado oils and wax, brown algae, black rose extract, Bulgarian rose, magnolia and geranium essential oils. It retails for $235 for 0.84 oz which makes it the most expensive of all. It is really expensive and beyond a sample I doubt I would buy it full size. The Tata Harper and Zelens are more my favorites price and ingredient wise.

I also got a sample of the Fresh Seaberry Face Oil this week which I have always wanted to try. This is a thin oil with a pleasant scent. It has grape seed, camellia, sweet almond and sea buckthorn oil, rosemary extract, cranberry seed oil, vitamin E and C. It's the cheapest at $50 for 1.6 oz. Check it out Hidden Content .

So overall, the thickest to thinnest(which includes the moisture content): Sunday Riley, Zelens, Tata Harper Nutrient Complex, then the last three are pretty much the same as I can't really tell a difference, Tata Harper Beautifying Face Oil, Fresh Seaberry, Fresh Black Rose. The most expensive to cheapest: Sisley, Sunday Riley, Tata Harper Nutrient Complex, Zelens(at current UK price not US price), Tata Harper Beautifying Face Oil, Fresh Seaberry Oil. My favorites overall are the Zelens and Tata Harper Beautifying Face Oil, I would definitely repurchase these. The others are nice but for the ingredients and what I am looking for overall I pick those two.Hidden Content
    add my ig @vita_journey

Citizen
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Racunn oil apalagi inii??? Haisshh forum FD emang slalu penuh racun2 cantik tiada henti wkwkwkwkwkk

Mentioned
    565 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

roxanne

ahahahahah tapi oil ini emang enak, udah kupake sekitar 2 minggu
    3 hari pertama pakai emang beneran enaak ( gak lebai ), krn hampir 7 hari di uk, ga pake moist apapun kulit kering ketarik, gak enaak banget perih syakiitt
    2 minggu pakai zelens ini, yg dirasain senengnya krm lightweight jadi pas pakai make up gak berasa tebel
    trus enaknya lagi dulu pas pakai artemis, kokk kalau abis wudhu berasa moist kulit ilaang, kering gitu, tapi kalo zelens ini , kok enaak tetep kenyel2 muka
    emang gak lebai si sales person barneys ngejelasin gw pake oil ini hampir stgh jam ( dia bandingin dengan rodin, zelens dan sunday riley ), tp krn mahal ya gw mundur hahaha
    untung neumu yg hampir stgh harga di uk, yippie
    skr lagi pengen nyoba yang pads exfo nya katanya baguss ( racun teruuss ) Hidden Content Hidden Content
    add my ig @vita_journey