Designer/Branded Handbags Reseller & Secondhand Bag Boutique - Page 8
Page 8 of 669 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 508 ... LastLast

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

Default RE: Designer Brands Resellers... info please?

Tanorie..styledrop reputable website kok barangnya asli.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thx buat infonya shop_akways!
    moga2 aja gw bisa dapet tasnya dg harga ok :P

theikonik

Hi everybody, i have read the whole thread and i would like to give my opinion on the resellers 'real or fake' issue...

Since i myself have a store i know a bit about some of the other stores you mentioned in this thread and what they sell...and i feel bad for those who are fooled and outraged when i see how many fakes are out there and the unbelievable prices some stores sell these fakes for real...
    I definitely do not try to sell my own stuff here since i specialize in clothing (thats lighter and smaller in my luggage) and on top i dont sell handbags (just a few at times when i have time to go to italy while in europe and i specifically tag them 'replica' at the store) so wont make money here but ennemies maybe...

So, among the ones i have visited and reviewed those who deserve 5 stars are Socialite, FJL, Club 21...no bla bla, what i have seen was authentic!

Now, the ones which you should either avoid/be cautious to deal with or be well informed on the product you want to buy before you actually buy it from them are: Upstairs, Lucy & Bule and another one i forgot the name at dharmawangsa square.. Why? They mix real and fakes... At uspstairs aduh some of them are not even grade A replicas...at Lucy & Bule some are real and some are very good replicas (sounds funny how they look EXACTLY like the firt batches of new handbags that can be found at mangga dua which usually are 'almost' perfect replicas not to say like the real thing)...And last, that store at dharmawangsa, they have real second accessories, shoes also but BEWARE of the supposedly real Birkin and Kelly lined up in soooo many colors and priced 40 millions, thats total fake!

Now, i think that information is the key word when buying designer's handbags.
    No. 1, if you periodically visit a store in jakarta and if you notice and/or are being told that they received a lot of new models FROM THE SAME BRAND from Paris, BEWARE; it can't be. Just for info, the big brands arent dumb and they dont like unauthorized resellers so, as a foreigner, you are not allowed to buy several handbags...thats why, so many times i got approached by japanese on the Champs Elysees close to Vuitton store to buy for them in return of a 'fee'!
    No. 2, calculate what would be the cost for these stores to send one person to Paris (flight ticket 1000 euros, about 100 euros a night in a 'not so glamour' hotel, food, transportation...) to buy 'just' one bag per brand, even if you consider the VAT refund, would it make sense?
    No. 3, as for Hermes and Birkin in particular, there is no way you can get one right away if you go to Hermes store and impossible to compile a serie of ten Birkin in various colors unless you order now and are ready to wait till 2030 to complete your collection. Not even if your first name is Oprah and last name Trump. You have to order and guess what? You are lucky number 10300 on their worlwide customers order list! Average delivery time being 6 to 9 months for one bag, get your calculator and lets do maths! So this demonstrates that a store displaying more Birkin than the original Hermes store here will ever have in stock is barely impossible, unless you believe in miracles of course!

Another goodie, do not rely on asking questions to the shop attendants to ascertain the authenticity of the goods since they are totally clueless about the products they sell. Just for fun, i pretented to be interested in a Prada handbag at Lucy & Bule (btw, this model was also sold at Prada plaza senayan so why buying it outside Prada store at a higher price?) and i asked the girl how i could be sure it was a real Prada, she answered me it came with all the cards..Those in mangga dua too! When asking to a shop attendant in dharmawangsa if the birkin was sold with the rain kit she got no clue what i was talking about so she asked the person at the cashier desk who also got no clue what it was...

At last, in order to save money and mental health over the dilema you might consider to give a call to the original store in SG or KL to check availability of the handbag you fancy, get yourself a ticket, pay less there and enjoy quality time with your family on a weekend trip.. As for the second hand handbags, if you want to take the chance to buy one, a simple way to put all the chances on your side might be to ask the clerk to write down that you reserve yourself the right to go to the original boutique to check the authenticity and if fake to get your money back...but do not settle for a verbal guarantee..like they say 'words fly...'

Happy hunting ; ) !

swisslover

Default RE: tempat beli tas branded seken

Yang di jalan hati suci second chance bukan namanya?
    Avenue di PIM 1 juga ada kan?
    Kalo di Upstair Radio Dalam gimana?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Ikonik,

Wha thank you, komprehensive banget ya..
    Kalo Giorgio Milano itu lo tau ngak otentik atau tidaknya?

Thank you!!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wah, untung ya baca ini semua. benar2 berguna dan gw bisa belajar banyak ^_^
    gw masih baru2 ini dititipin temen2 gw [dan ibu2nya] tas2 yang mereka beli di butik asli tapi udah bosen dan ga pernah dipake lagi [mereka ga pernah beli barang palsu soalnya selain mereka mampu dan ga kepikiran beli yang palsu, lingkungan sekitar mereka tidak memungkinkan hal itu terjadi, mungkin bisa malu kalo ktauan pake yang palsu...something like that lah]
    karena gw masih baru, sejauh ini sih gw saranin sebaiknya pembeli adalah yang udah biasa beli barang asli supaya mereka lebih puas walopun pembeli pemula juga silakan aja [sebaiknya juga punya temen/sodara yang udah biasa beli barang asli untuk cek2 supaya yakin]
    kalau ada saran2 lagi boleh lhoo... ^_^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hidden Content Originally Posted by theikonik
    you are not allowed to buy several handbags...thats why, so many times i got approached by japanese on the Champs Elysees close to Vuitton store to buy for them in return of a 'fee'!
    Wah pren...thanx banget buat infonya ya...
    Sayang loe nggak jualan disini...barang loe pasti guaranted asli dong!

Btw, waktu gw sekolah di Paris..beberapa kali gw ditawarin buat belanja LV items tapi buat orang Indo..Fun banget bt gw..masuk ke boutique2 mrk di Champs Elysées, Rive Gauche, Avenue Montaigne sm di pojokan Blvd Saint Germain...belanja pake uang org laen...semakin banyak kita belanja makin gede komisinya.
    Eh tp itu ilegal ya? Jaman itu gw nggak kepikiran sm sekali, maklum student..dapet komisi gede dari hasil keluar masuk boutique LV..yang ada girang2 aja..

theikonik

Hi Bebe ! Vous parlez forcement francais alors???? ; )
    I just posted here to try helping because as i said, i am outraged to see nice ladies, maybe some who have saved to buy the bag of their dreams, getting fooled by crooks (here in jkt, on Ebay or else)..
    Also read the thread on 'salesgirls gone wild' and there too, there is so much to say hehe...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Bebe ! Vous parlez forcement francais alors???? ; )
    I just posted here to try helping because as i said, i am outraged to see nice ladies, maybe some who have saved to buy the bag of their dreams, getting fooled by crooks (here in jkt, on Ebay or else)..
    Also read the thread on 'salesgirls gone wild' and there too, there is so much to say hehe...
    Salut! Comment que je parle??..Bon, pas mal quoi:P

Ok d, biar smkn m'cerdaskan, gw mo ngecheck thread yg loe blg. Thx yaHidden Content

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thread Salesgirls gone wild ini ada dimana ya? (sibuk mencari tp belum berhasil)

CEO Female Daily Network Elite Citizen Hanzky's Avatar
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tria judulnya: horrible sales assistant

http://fashionesedaily.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=714

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ouh Ok, thank you Hanz..

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

Default RE: tempat beli tas branded seken

avenue di kemang (plaza kemang) ma yes di pim. yang di pim jualnya new bags aja. yang kemang lebih banyak 2ndnya.

upstair di radal ok juga, lebih banyak yang new, tapi harganya itu lohhh... upstair kan sama dengan socialite, cuma di upstair 2ndnya display juga.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

No. 3, as for Hermes and Birkin in particular, there is no way you can get one right away if you go to Hermes store and impossible to compile a serie of ten Birkin in various colors unless you order now and are ready to wait till 2030 to complete your collection. Not even if your first name is Oprah and last name Trump. You have to order and guess what? You are lucky number 10300 on their worlwide customers order list! Average delivery time being 6 to 9 months for one bag, get your calculator and lets do maths! So this demonstrates that a store displaying more Birkin than the original Hermes store here will ever have in stock is barely impossible, unless you believe in miracles of course!
    theikonik, thank you banget infonya & paling demen baca quote yang diatas Hidden Content

yup, gw juga tau store yang loe maxud yang di DS itu & emang mereka display banyyyyaaakkk banget the H bags.. *bener2 ????*.[hr]
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by jellyfish
    Sorry, gue terpaksa delete posting ini.. krn suami gue advised me not to post such thing (yg ga enak di denger) di public forum.. ngomel dia.. suruh gue ga usah memperkeruh masalah :P

Yg minat, silakan PM me directly *masih aja teteup mau gosip di PM* Hidden Content yah cewe gitu lohh... mulutnya khan 2.. alias cerewet.. eh salah, jari nya 12.. khan forum yaks, cm typing aja, ga perlu ngomong :P
    penasaran...penasaran... pm aku dong, jenk!!! *gak sabarrrr* Hidden Content

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

Hahaha, yes, i read this posting also and it's very accurate and true!
    I think i do also know which store(s) you point at DS, it is very sad

Page 8 of 669 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 508 ... LastLast