Cheeks Powder Blush - Page 713

Thread: Powder Blush

Page 713 of 1013 FirstFirst ... 213 613 663 703 711 712 713 714 715 723 763 813 ... LastLast
Results 10,681 to 10,695 of 15194
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Blush

Mau review, Dior Rosy Glow Healthy Glow Awakening Blush.
    Got this on Sephora BF Sale and been using it ever since I got it. I know, it's a mouthful name but it lives up to it Hidden Content

Here's how it looks:
    Hidden Content
    Dior Rosy Glow is marketed as a self-adjusting blush that will react to the skin's natural chemistry and create a natural, tailor-made, flushed cheeks.
    As with every high end brands, packaging is nothing short of chic. This blush is encased beautifully in a mixture of silver metal and clear acrylic. It comes with a brush as well. I never use any of the brushes or applicators that came with any products. But I can feel that the brush has soft bristles and might actually do a decent job at applying the blush.

Hidden Content
    The blush is embossed with Dior logo monogram and quite deeply since I've been using it for a week or so and the monogram is still going strong. Oh it has a light rose scent to it as well.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    The neon blue-toned pink is a shocker in itself. Some might cringe at the sight of it. When swatched, it shows up a baby pink shade on my finger and pretty much the same on my arm. Sorry for the blotchy photo of the arm swatch, I'm trying to edit the color to be more intense because it turned out too be too pale to show up in the photo.

Well judging by this, you'd think "Oh there's nothing different or any significant change in the color". But wait until you apply it on your cheeks and it's a different story.

This blush is very finely milled and buttery soft. There's no powder flyaway, seriously, the pigment just stick to my brush and on to my cheeks so smoothly. Blending is a breeze of air. And I only need a tiny bit of this to show up on my cheeks. And the whole self-adjusting formula starts to work its magic right away, giving me a rosy pink (more rose) shade, very natural indeed and lasts all day. My complexion looks awaken and bright. Sorry, no photo because I'm still learning how to take photo of myself, trying to find better lighting Hidden Content

Rosy Glow is USD 44 and contains 7.5 gr of product, which is a lot more than you get in most blushes. I'm happy that I don't have to worry about running out of this blush anytime soon (not that I've ever ran out on any of my blushes anyway, yet).
    On the description, it's coded as 001 Petal, which gives a possibility that Dior might come out with 002 Coral, maybe? Just a thought.

Bottom line, I'm very happy to have gotten this and add it to my arsenal. I think it's a very easy, no-brainer blush to use on a daily basis or whenever I'm in a hurry. I wasn't sure about the whole promotion line, but I'm glad that it does give a significant different shade from the pan to my cheeks Hidden Content

I'm going to make a comparison review of Dior Rosy Glow with Stila Custom Color Blush #Pink tomorrow or so Hidden Content

Permanent Resident
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pablohoney, I've been eyeing that blush. Bener2 menyesuaikan dengan skin tone ya? Pengen liaaaat IRLnya. Oxidize ga? Dibanding nars or illa lebih tahan lama mana?

Mentioned
    380 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pablohoney excellent review! Sebetulnya Dior rosy glow ini nggak se-cool penampakan di pan kalo udah dipake. It has some warmth to it. The color is a pretty rosy pink. Stila custom color is brighter and cooler on me; it's almost fuschia in color.
    Like my Facebook page for updates, promos, and giveaways. Check out my Etsy store HERE.

Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yonabee, di aku sih keliatannya emang adjust ya, because it looks different dari segi shade and tone. No, it doesn't oxidize on me. Depending on the day, it might lose some of the color, but doesn't turn to anything else (e.g. ruddy), kadang2 bisa rose or pink-nya yg bisa lebih keliatan. I still find myself surprised with the outcome shade hehe. Get it! Hidden Content
    Klo di compare with NARS (I don't own any Illamasqua), NARS lebih oxi di aku. But funny thing is, all of the 3 that I have (Amour, Crazed & SO), when oxidized, they turned to a much more intense shade which I like a lot! Jadi bukan yg turn ruddy, muddy or orange, tapi tetep same color but more intense. So I actually don't have any problems with them oxidizing Hidden Content

mikimoto, iya aku juga berani beli after I got my Stila. Otherwise, I wouldn't touch anything this neon Hidden Content I like them both though hehe. Review coming up soon Hidden Content
    The Good & The Forbidden at THE FRUIT COMPOTE || INSTAGRAM: @kaepratiwi
    Beauty Sale at the BLOG (UPDATED)
    I am not your "mak", "sis", "say" and the likes.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ngilerr liat review si pablohoney.. heheheh..
    barusan nyoba blush si Etude Princess Etoinnette, packagingnya super duper cute, sponnya jg cute bangett, jatuhnya d muka mirip2 dikit ma benefit coralista =D

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ahh.. Ikutan ngiler baca ripiunya pablohoney.. X_x
    Tapi swatchnya jadi muda bener ya. Buat medium skin (around nc30-35) tuh bakalan kluar ngga ya?

Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

eensy_weensy, hmm tadinya I had my doubts lho about whether this is going to work or not. But once it touches my cheeks, it's a whole different game. It doesn't look anything like from the pan. Coba aja kamu search reviews on this, mungkin ada yg skitar skin tone kamu hehe. Tapi you can layer this kok, soalnya aku pakai dikit aja uda keliatan Hidden Content
    The Good & The Forbidden at THE FRUIT COMPOTE || INSTAGRAM: @kaepratiwi
    Beauty Sale at the BLOG (UPDATED)
    I am not your "mak", "sis", "say" and the likes.

Mentioned
    236 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ada yang jadi order mememe blush gak? Gara gara racun mak odrey, sebenernya pengen order di shelbox, apa daya post belum mencukupi hiks Hidden Content

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Masih ngidam blush warna soft pink sampai sekarang, untuk nc25 yg warnanya pink mudaa banget tapi tetep keliatan apa yah. Mac pink swoon, cargo catalina, benefit dandelion, mac well dressed, apa boby brown Nude pink, ato nars gaiety yah? Kalo yg teksturnya paling okey d kulit yg oily apa yah?
    Mohon pencerahannya yah Hidden Content

Mentioned
    236 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sebenernya, bagaimana milih warna blush yang tepat ya? Selama ini aku lebih suka warna pink. Kayaknya kalau coba pakai yang orange (nyx cream blush in orange) dan bronze kok rasanya sedikit aneh ya? Ada tips untuk menentukan warna blush yang match dengan skin tone?

Mentioned
    380 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

aikouka
    aku sih pernah baca kalau masalah blush, eyeshadow, itu ngga terlalu ngaruh di skintone. karena skintone lebih ngefek kalau bedak, foundie, concealer.. jadi lebih ke self-preference mungkin yah buat nentuin cocok atau ngga, krn aku pun yellow tone tapi seneng2 aja pake pink or peach blush. bahkan aku suka yg merah Hidden Content

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pablohoney
    Uda nemu blogger yg around my skintone. Di mereke jadi semu2 en barely seen gtu. X_x

sissy_kn
    Kalo aku skr suka pake illamasqua blush yg #nymph nih. Soft baby pink gt. Kulitku very oily tpi dia last longer di pipiku. ^__^

Mentioned
    236 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Natalia-creamy

Entah kenapa agak gak pede dengan warna orange atau bronze, rasanya menyolok, gak rosy natural (padahal pikir2 pink kalau terang juga menyolok ya) Hidden Content

Masih baru dalam dunia lenong sih jadi masih coba2 warna hehehe

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eensy

Thanks yah infonya..Oh ya ilamasqua blush juga banyak di rave yah. Mau ceki2 halaman belakang juga kelebihan si illa nih.. Kayanya pernah sempet baca.. Pas cek2 di web juga ad katie sama nymph yah yang warnanya pink. Mau semedi dulu ah.. Hehehe

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sissy_kn,
    Pink soft, down boy mungkin?
    Aku nc 25 dan keliyataan bgt..super pigmented..mesti ati2 applynya kl mau sheer jatuhnya...
    Sukaa bgt sm pink-nya si down boy, bikin muka keliyatan lebiih bersih di akuu..Hidden Content

Page 713 of 1013 FirstFirst ... 213 613 663 703 711 712 713 714 715 723 763 813 ... LastLast