Back2MAC

Back2MAC

1. aqualysa
    aqualysa
    Back2MAC (B2M) is a recycling program where you can exchange 6 used or empty MAC products for 1 new one regular lipstick. In some places (MAC stores not counters in the US, not in Europe) you can get a lipstick or a lip gloss or an eyeshadow.

You can return containers from: lipstick, eyeshadow (all kinds that come in pots), lipgloss (all kinds), blush (powder, cream, mineralize), concealer, foundation, cream color base, paintpot, fluidline, paint, mascara, pigment, powder (all of them), liquid liner, shadestick, primer (anything from the prep+prime line), lip conditioner, makeup remover, face/eye cream, face wash, cleanse off oil, brush cleanser, fix+. Also limited edition quads, trios, duos and palettes.

Sadly the program isn't available in Indonesia yet

Have you ever trade yours?
  2. bow.n.pearls
    bow.n.pearls
    Oh yeah! I did trade, many times. I mostly trade them in KL, Malaysia ('coz the staffs are waaaayyyy more nicer than Singapore) and 1 more thing, in Sg they usually mark the lipstick so you cannot use it for another trade (which is unfair, the reason for trading (I believe) is for recycling purpose, isn't it?) but not in KL.